Friday 19 July 2013

Work Makeup.

















Since starting my new job I have had to totally re-think the make up that I put on in the morning. Working in a factory in this heat is DIRE to say the least, the last thing I want is a face full of heavy make up that will melt throughout the day. Niceeee. There's no way I can get away without wearing any makeup because my skin is in no way good enough to brave a bare face. So I have whittled it down to a trusty 6 products that I know will last, plus it means I can have an extra 10 minutes in bed!? Always a bonus ;) 

After my moisturiser I slap on the Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream which is the perfect shade for me, this covers the majority of redness but still doesn't mask my pesky spots, so in comes the infamous Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Looking in tip top condition there? My new favourite blusher from Bourjois is next in line, I apply this with my hands and it has the loveliest cream to powder finish that doesn't need topping up at all through the day. Score.

For eyes I use my beloved Naked Basics palette, at first I didn't get a lot of use from this and started to regret the purchase. But after persevering with it, it is now my favourite palette of all. I change it up each day but keep it very subtle. For a slick of mascara I opt for my forever repurchased tube of Soap & Glory Thick and Fast, this just gives the most perfect fluttery look without looking un-natural. And finally for lips, I use my much loved Clinique Chubby stick in Mega Melon, which just gives a very natural pinky glow.

So there we have it, my tried and tested work makeup that is still in tact come 4.30pm..
Are there any products you swear by for work?

Laura
x

No comments:

Post a Comment